1. Your Privacy is not for sale
We do not and will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. Anubhavstar uses and discloses your personal information only as follows:
- to analyze site usage and improve the Service;
- to deliver to you any administrative notices, money alerts, and communications relevant to your use of the Service;
- to fulfill your requests for certain products and services;
- for market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud
- or other criminal activity;
- To third-party contractors that provide services to Anubhavstar and are bound by these same privacy restrictions;
2. We limit the collection and use of personal information
Certain areas and features of anubhav.code.blog are available to you without registration or the need to provide us with any information. However, other features of the Site or the Service may require basic sign-up information, which involves provision to Anubhavstar of an email address or phone number.
From time to time we may request other personal information to provide you with other benefits of the Service. In all such instances, you will be given the opportunity to provide or to decline to provide that information, and it will be used only for the stated purpose.
3. Contact us if you have any questions or